Buck’s Island introduces new Buck’s CA$H Program
In House Contingency to Reward Buck’s Island Skeeter Owners for Tournament Results
SOUTHSIDE, Ala. – September 12, 2019 – Buck’s Island, the premier marine dealership in Southside, Ala. announces the 2020 Buck’s Cash program designed to reward customers who have purchased Skeeter Boats from Buck’s Island.
The new Buck’s CA$H program will reward owners who purchased their Skeeter Boat at Buck’s Island and compete in Buck’s Cash sanctioned events in the State of Alabama, in the same manner that the Real Money program does on a national level.
Owners who compete in Buck’s CA$H Sanctioned tournament trails can earn bonuses. Those sanctioned trails include:
Alabama Bass Trail – North and South Divisions
The Coosa River Team Trail,
ASABFA High School events,
the City of Gadsden Super Tournament
Casting for Cancer tournament held at Neely Henry Lake each year.
Buck’s Island will also be establishing a Southeastern Skeeter Owner’s Tournament to be held in the fall on Neely Henry Lake.
Anglers competing in these events will be eligible to receive Buck’s CA$H bonuses in addition to Skeeter Real Money prizes for anglers meeting eligibility requirements.
According to Tony Lumpkin; president of Buck’s Island, the Buck’s CA$H program is something that the dealership has been preparing for. “We made some tremendous strides in reaching out to support the bass fishing community in 2019, and the Buck’s CA$H program is the next step in our plan,” said Lumpkin. “We’ve been working all year to be in a position to launch this program and are truly excited to be able to give back to current and future Buck’s Island Skeeter Boat owners.”
As alluded to by Lumpkin, in 2019, Buck’s Island set out to support the fishing community in Alabama with the construction of the Southeast’s first Mobile Technical Support Trailer staffed by our certified Mercury Technicians and the area’s only Yamaha Master Technician. Along with the Service Trailer, Buck’s opened The Loft tackle shop inside the dealership, sponsored two Skeeter anglers that fish the top trails in the state, and began hosting open house events like Fish Fest in March and the Meet the Elites event in June.
With the addition of the Buck’s CA$H program and more events and programs like those installed in 2019, Buck’s Island looks to support the angling community. “We’re proud of all the brands we offer, and we’ve been a longstanding dealer of Skeeter Boats and Yamaha Outboards, and with the response we’ve seen over the years to the brand allowed us to give back more,” said Lumpkin. “We look forward to showing this community our support and appreciation for so many years of loyal patronage.”
The basic payout structure of the new Buck’s CA$H program for Skeeter Boats purchased at Buck’s Island is below.
Buck’s Island Buck’s CA$H participants must register for the program with a $30 registration fee, and display the Buck’s CA$H logo on their Skeeter Boat and Truck and wear a Buck’s Island logo on their shirt or hat during competition of sanctioned events. A Buck’s Island Cap and two Buck’s CA$H logo decals will be provided after registration.
For complete program rules, guidelines and to register, visit https://www.bucksisland.com/buckscash.
BUCK’S CA$H PAYOUT
- $3,000 - Fish & Win a Contingency Paying Event using your 2020 Skeeter Boat powered by a 225 horsepower Yamaha engine or larger and you will be eligible for $3,000 for a Win*. Boat must be purchased from Buck’s Island in Southside, Ala.
- $2,000 - Fish & Win a Contingency Paying Event using your new 2019 Skeeter Boat powered by a 225 horsepower Yamaha engine or larger and you will be eligible for $2,000 for a Win*. Boat must have been purchased from Buck’s Island in Southside, Ala.
- $1,000 - Fish & Win a Contingency Paying Event using your new 2019 or 2020 Skeeter boat powered by a 200 horsepower Yamaha engine or a 2019 Skeeter boat powered by a 225 horsepower Yamaha engine or larger and you will be eligible for $1,000 for a Win*. Boat must have been purchased from Buck’s Island in Southside, Ala.
- $500 - Fish & Win a Contingency Paying Event using your new or used 2018 or older Skeeter boat powered by Yamaha and you will be eligible for $500 for a Win*. Boat must have been purchased from Buck’s Island in Southside, Ala.
*Subject to Rules and Conditions. To be eligible for incentives you must register prior to participating in a Contingency Paying Event.
Share this post
- Tags: Alabama Bass Trail, bucks cash, contingency money, fishing, Skeeter, Skeeter Owner, Tournament Fishing